This 4 bedroom 3 full bath Rancher will not last long! This home sits on 1.34+/- acres at the end of a cul-de-sac in North Ridge SD. Built in 2021, this home has been meticulously maintained to its brand new condition. This home speaks for itself with an open floor plan, Cathedral ceilings, 36" LP Fireplace, Stone floor to ceiling surround, 96" custom tile shower, custom glass shower door, 42" elegant cabinets, under cabinet lighting, walk in pantry, custom window blinds, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting in every room, laminate flooring, scotch guard & stain resistant carpet in the bedrooms, large patio with a Pergola , covered front porch, LOREX camera system, full unfinished basement, 2 car garage, plenty of parking, firepit area, landscaping, lighting at every entry and pin locks on all doors.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
Town Of Hedgesville
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,998 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
J Hess Group
Other, Cable TV
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price