The Levi model is ready for occupancy in the highly sought after Bridle Creek Subdivision. This 2019 property built by Panhandle Homes features a split bedroom layout consisting of 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Slate kitchen appliances plus a washer dryer makes this home turnkey. As you enter the home you can tell it was well cared for and maintained. New carpet, fresh paint makes it show like new. Everything is on one level making this home flow even as you go onto the enlarged patio with pergola. Pets are welcome and the backyard vinyl fence with 2 gates gives you easy access. With all the appliances, landscaping, storage area and vinyl fence it all adds up to even more savings for you. Just bring your furnishings and call this house, home. The community offers great amenities for your enjoyment consisting of basketball court, walking trails, pavilion, playground and fishing pond. Shopping, schools and all the amenities of Berkeley county are close. Commuters embrace this area as well. Xfinity internet is available. Schedule your showing today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Concrete, Frame, Glass, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding, Other Construction
1,314 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Cable TV, Electric service available
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame, Other, Glass, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price