ONE LEVEL LIVING at its best! Nearly 2200 sq foot all brick rancher situated on over 6 acres with beautiful mountain views. Freshly painted interior with all laminate or vinly flooring; living room with french doors to delightful sunroom offering unobstructed pastoral and mountain views. Oversized 2 car garage with pull down stairs to storage above; all appliances including washer and dryer convey; wheelchair modified flooring and 2nd bath has been made handicap accessible. The 6 acres is totally cleared and level providing much potential for animals or gardening. Super convenient location just off Route 9. Being sold strictly as is to settle Trust.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,186 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Grab Bars, Flooring Modifications, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price