$20K price reduction...get it before it's gone! If you like Cape Cod's then you'll want to see this home. On the main level this Cape features a large and sunny living room that is sure to be the heart of the home. The living room flows seamlessly into the kitchen with attached dining area. There is a sliding glass doors right off of the kitchen to allow for access to a future deck. The first floor primary bedroom offers a private attached bathroom with a stand alone tub and separate shower. Next to the tub is a barn door with access to a nice sized walk in closet. On the upper level of the home you will find 2 additional bedrooms with an office that could be a 4th bedroom. One of the upstairs bedrooms is a 2nd primary bedroom with its own en suite. The remaining rooms share a jack & jill bathroom. Downstairs, in the basement you'll find lots of room that can be customized to your future needs. The exterior walls have been framed and insulated so finishing this space should be breeze. You'll also find a separate laundry room on this level. In addition to all of this the basement walks out level to the back yard so no need to lug heavy items down a flight of steps. This lovely home is in the Jefferson County Community of Shannondale which is conveniently located close to several commuter routes, schools, shopping and the VA State line. This is absolutely a home that you don't want to let pass you by. Schedule your showing today and fall in love with this Cape before someone else does!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,200 sq. ft
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Appliance Center, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Insulated, Casement
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Side Yard, Back Yard, Additional Lot(s). Backs To Trees, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard, Additional Lot(S), Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price